Fingerling Potatoes Sauteed With Sea Salt And Fresh SageFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put potatoes in a saucepan and add water to cover by 2”.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the sea salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium then cover and cook 20 minutes then drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot add potatoes and turn them in the oil.
- Sprinkle with remaining sea salt, pepper and sage.
- Continue to cook turning until skins are lightly golden and sage is crisp about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!