chocolate chip wafflesFrom dutchie326 6 years ago
- 1 cup coffee (hot, strong & fresh) shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 package quick-rising dry yeast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine & stir flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, coffee, eggs, butter or vegetable oil, and vanilla
- . Stir into the dry ingredient mixture, stir just enough to blend.
- Cover with plastic and let sit in a warm place until it rises to about doubled it's original size (about 45 minutes).
- Fold chocolate chips in after dough rises enough.
- Preheat waffle iron (also works great as pancakes)
- . Add enough batter to cover the waffle iron.
- Cook till they are brown (or however you prefer).