TiramisuFrom cholena 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whip the cream . Mix 2 oz cheese gently in and set aside ( CHILL ) .
- Beat the yolk and 1/4 C plus 1 tbsp sugar until pale and mix in 4 oz cheese . Set aside .
- Beat the whites with the remaining sugar until stiff . Fold into the cheese mixture .
- Mix the expresso and wine together .
- Take 4 small glass serving bowls .
- Dip the ladyfinger inside the wine and arrange at the bottom .
- Scoop the cheese mixture in now .
- Scoop the whipped cream in a cone and swirl it on top .
- Dust with cocoa pwd .
- Chill for few hours and serve within a day .
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating5 people
I love tiramisu, sound like a wonderful recipe. Thanks....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Awesome recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
beautiful post....thx cholena for sharing..hi5angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!