Tossed Mushroom LasagnaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 ounces lasagna noodles broken into third shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 16 ounce package frozen large cut mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare lasagna as label directs then drain well.
- Place in a large serving bowl then cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet over medium high heat then heat oil until hot.
- Add mushrooms, Italian seasoning and garlic then cook stirring occasionally for 6 minutes.
- Stir in sauce and vegetables then cook uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally then place lasagna in large bowl.
- Add mushroom mixture and parmesan cheese and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese then serve immediately.
- Top each portion with a spoonful of ricotta cheese if desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Cat. I had this recipe several years ago and lost it, so glad to see it here, this is a wonderful recipe. Hugslovemybirds in Dayton loved it
Did you say mushrooms? Sign me up. 5 forksgecko in Cleveland loved it
Yummmmmm! Sounds great. Know this will be a winner with the family. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!