Coffee Granita Roman StyleFrom lella 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the water with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the coffee to the sugar syrup and let cool.
- Pour the sugar syrup/coffee mix in a shallow, freezer-proof container.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then stir with a fork to break up the ice crystals.
- Keep it in the freezer, stirring throughly every 20 - 30 minutes, until frozen (about 3 hrs, depending on the depth of the container).
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Fill up 6 glasses or cups with the granita and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- If you're a whipped cream lover, spoon some whipped cream on the bottom of the glass, fill with the granita, and top with another dollop!
The Cooklella Bern, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!