Easy Chocolate Banana PieFrom dariana 8 years ago
- Pie Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package banana cream flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- ========== shopping list
- Garnish Ingredients: shopping list
- heavy whipping cream, whipped, if desired shopping list
- banana slices, if desired shopping list
- chocolate curls, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange banana slices over bottom of pie crust. Combine all remaining pie ingredients except whipped cream in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is smooth and thickened. Reserve 1/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Pour remaining pudding mixture over bananas in pie crust. Carefully spread 1 cup whipped cream over pie. Drop reserved pudding mixture by teaspoonfuls over whipped cream. Gently swirl pudding into whipped cream using spatula or knife. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- At serving time, garnish pie with additional whipped cream, banana slices and chocolate curls, if desired. Store refrigerated.