Hot Spinach DipFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and with liquid removed, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa shopping list
- 1 (2.25 oz) can black olives, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine spinach, jack cheese, salsa, cream cheese, olives, evaporated milk, black olives, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until bubbly.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!