Baked Cheese Enchilada StackFrom rcragun 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray square 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Line pan with layer of corn tortillas.
- Top with 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Top with second layer of tortillas.
- Top with second layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Top with final layer of tortillas.
- End with final layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- Bake until bubbly.
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
This sounds great. I may add some cooked ground beef or chicken, but thats just me... Thanks, and a really big 5 for this one.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
Man this is 'da Boom! (my grandson tells me that that means excellent) Thanks for the post :)donman in Hammond loved it
What else would you serve with this to make it a meal?donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!