Easy Baked Chicken potatoes And CarrotsFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shake flour in cooking bag; place in 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Place chicken in cooking bag.
- Add potatoes and carrots.
- Sprinkle with the lemon pepper, paprika and salt.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie, cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
- Bake until chicken is tender and potatoes and carrots are cooked, about 1 1/2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
thats looks really good blue did you save me any haha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
very nice recipe!herby in Albany loved it
lemon pepper a must high555555555 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Southern Cooks560 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Chicken Please145 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Chicken Little167 members