Scrambled Egg And Potato FryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup corn oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric shopping list
- 1 pound potatoes cut into cubes shopping list
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 10 leaves fresh coriander for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet then add onion and stir fry over moderate heat until golden.
- Add turmeric and stir 1 minute then add potato cubes and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Cover pan for 1 minute to ensure the potatoes are softened then uncover.
- Push potatoes to one edge of the pan then pour eggs into open space and let them set 30 seconds.
- Mix potatoes into the eggs and add the salt and pepper.
- Scramble mixture over low heat for another 5 minutes so that potatoes and eggs are light brown.
- Serve warm garnished with the coriander leaves.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds like a keeper. Thanks for the post Cat :)donman in Hammond loved it
The turmeric adds a nice flavor and color to one of my favorite "breakfast for dinner" meals.gkaylia1026 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!