Seasoned Broccoli And MushroomsFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Open foil bag and arrange vegetables in foil bag in an even layer; sprinkle with seasonings.
- Drizzle water over vegetables.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag.
- Place foil bag in an 1-inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minutes on medium-high in covered grill
- OR BAKE 20 to 25 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.
- Makes 6 servings.