Green Curry With Sweet Potato And EggplantFrom baby_rei 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp. green curry paste shopping list
- 1 eggplant, quartered and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
- 6 makrut (kaffir lime) leaves shopping list
- 1 orange sweet potato, cubed shopping list
- 2 tsp soft brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. lime zest shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onion and green curry past and cook, tirring, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the eggplant and cook for a furth 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Pour in the coconut milk and vegetable stock, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the makrut leaves and sweet potatoes and cook for the 10 minutes, or until eggpplant and sweet potatoes are very tender.
- Mix in the sugar, lime juice and zest until well combined with the vegetables. Season to taste with salt and serve over jasmine rice.
The Cookbaby_rei Highland Park, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!