French Style Rump RoastFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 3 pound rolled rump roast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped shopping list
- 6 whole cloves shopping list
- 5 black peppercorns shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 4 medium carrots cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 medium white onions cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 medium turnips cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 medium stalks celery cut into 1" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast, salt, thyme, clove, peppercorns, bay leaf and garlic in Dutch oven then add water.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat and simmer covered for 3 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients then cover and simmer 30 minutes longer.
- Remove beef and vegetables then cut beef into 1/4" slices.
- Strain broth and serve with beef and vegetables.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!