Crisp And Creamy Baked ChickenFrom banker_girl24 5 years ago
- 4 Small Boneless, Skinless, chicken breasts (1lb/500g) shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. (1/2 of 1 pouch) Shake'N Bake Extra Crispy Orginal Coating Mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups instant white rice, uncooked. shopping list
- 2/3 Cup condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 Cup Marble Shredded cheese (or either Mozza or Cheddar) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in greased 9X13 baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170'F)
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.
- Beat Soup and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over chicken; spinkle with Cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 mins, or until cheese is melted and sause is bubbly.
- Serve with Rice