MINI KISSES Coconut Macaroon BarsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 3-3/4 cups MOUNDS sweetened coconut Flakes shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand milk chocolates shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2. Stir together coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl. Add egg whites, egg and almond extract; stir until well blended. Stir in chocolates. Spread mixture into prepared pan, covering all chocolate pieces with coconut mixture.
- 3. Bake 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover with foil; allow to stand at room temperature about 8 hours or overnight. Cut into bars. About 24 bars.
- VARIATION: Omit chocolate pieces in batter. Immediately after removing pan from oven, place desired number of chocolates on top, pressing down lightly. Cool completely. Cut into bars.