Roasted Duck Breast With Pineapple ChutneyFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons chili paste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 14 ounce skinless duck breast shopping list
- Chutney: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest shopping list
- Pulp of 1 large lime shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put duck breast into marinade and cover then refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In the meantime bring all chutney ingredients to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Preheat a grill or broiler when chutney is almost done.
- Grill or broil duck for 10 minutes per side then slice into 16 medallions.
- Fan 4 medallions on each serving plate and spoon chutney over top and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!