easy Cinnamon Swirled Almond Bark candyFrom peetabear 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line cookie tray with wax paper. Coarsely chop almonds; set aside.
- 2. Place cinnamon chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving at MEDIUM in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Set aside. Repeat melting procedure with white chips.
- 3. Pour melted cinnamon chips onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to about 1/2-inch thickness. Drop melted white chips by teaspoonfuls onto melted cinnamon chips; swirl with knife for marbled effect. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness. Sprinkle almond slices and toffee bits, if desired, over surface. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
- 4. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 3/4 pound candy.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!