Spinach with Raisins and Pine NutsFrom marmay 7 years ago
How to make it
- put raisins in small bowl and cover with boiling water
- let stand about 10 minutes, then drain
- steeam or cook spinach in a pan over medium heat with only the water that clings to leaves after washing 1 to 2 min.
- drain well and leave to cool
- once it has cooled chop roughly
- heat oil in fryinfg pan over medium low and saute oinions until soft
- add spinach,raisins and pine nuts
- raise heat and and cook through 2-3 min.
- season with salt and pepper
- serve warm
The Cookmarmay MI
- Not added to any groups yet!