Peach CompoteFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 small peaches peeled cored and quartered shopping list
- 2/3 cup red wine shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 lime thinly sliced and seeded shopping list
- 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 3 whole cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 star anise shopping list
- 6 whole black peppercorns shopping list
How to make it
- Place fruit in a baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Do not boil.
- Pour the liquid over the fruit and bake covered in a preheated 350 oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!