Easy Healthy Broiled ChickenFrom lilchef7 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the broiler on high for at least 10 minutes
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray, then place breasts out on a single layer, only overlap where you have to
- Heavily salt breasts, then pepper to taste
- Broil breasts about 6 inches from broiler for anywhere from 8-15 minutes per side, depending on how thick they are and how hot your broiler gets
- Watch chicken, the top should be slightly golden brown
- When you take the chicken out after the first side is browned, make sure to salt and pepper the other side before putting it back in the oven
- When removing chicken from pan, be careful not to let any juices escape if you can before moving.
- Chicken re-heats really well, and can be used for several days as long as it's kept refrigerated and in an air-tight container. Great on it's own or added to pastas, soups, and with vegetables for easy week day meals, and is a much tastier alternative to plain baked or microwaved chicken for healthy eaters.
The Cooklilchef7 Atlanta
The Rating3 people
thanksilchef7 awsome recipe high555555555555555555momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is a wonderful shortcut you could use any spice rub in addition or in place of the black pepper.
Five forks and a big happy smile :)
Flagged as beautiful!trigger in loved it
Yummy - we need to eat healthier around here!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!