H Ps country style LasagnaFrom penley 5 years ago
- 1-1/2-lb ground beef shopping list
- 1-Large jar of Ragu meat flavored spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1-24 oz container cottage cheese large curd shopping list
- 1-8 oz package cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1-med. onion,chopped shopping list
- 12- lasagna noodles,cooked and drained shopping list
- 2-cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat,stirring frequently,until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes;drain well.
- Add diced onion,garlic powder,onion salt,and Ragu meat flavored spaghetti sauce simmer until onions are tender
- cook lasagna noodles in 4 guarts of boiling water for 12-14 minutes or until tender,Drain and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,toss to prevent noodles from sticking.
- Mix cottage cheese and cream cheese togather,blending well.
- Butter a 13x9x2" pan, spread 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of pan,lay lasagna noodles over sauce,then ground beef sauce mixture,1 cup cottage cheese and cream cheese mixture,sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the cottage cheese and cream cheese mixture,continue layering,ending with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly,about 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.