Green Bean and Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound fresh green beans tips removed and halved shopping list
- 1/2 pound small potatoes unpeeled shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 pinch dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beans in 2 quarts of salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and place on a serving platter.
- Boil potatoes until tender then drain (do not rinse) and let cool leaving the skin on.
- Add to the green beans.
- Using a large spoon gently toss beans and potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Serve salad at room temperature or refrigerate for a marinated flavor.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!