Roast Beef PizzaiolaFrom cabincrazyone 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 to 3 lb. boneless beef chuck roast shopping list
- 3 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion halved the long way and sliced into half rings shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine shopping list
- 4 oz button mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 28 oz (one can) diced tomatoes (or whole ones whacked up) and all the juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 2 whole bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry basel shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- black pepper mill shopping list
How to make it
- Prehat oven to 350 degrees.
- On the stove, heat oil in a large oven safe pan at medium heat.
- Pepper the first side of the meat, put it into the pan pepper side down and pepper the up side.
- As it browns for 3 minutes prepare veggies.
- Turn meat and add the rest of the stuff.
- Roast covered in oven for two and a half hours or until completely done. (This cut is most tender that way.)
- Serve over spaghetti. Also goes well with boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, and I've seen it on top of french fries.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmm im on my way!!!! when is din din ..???? lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds goooooooooood!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
you caught my attention... this sounds delicious...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!