Grilled Bulgar Kefta With Herbs and ChiliesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup fine grained bulgur shopping list
- 1 pound medium fat ground lamb shopping list
- 1 cup minced red onion shopping list
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced shopping list
- 1 small sweet red pepper seeded and minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Wash bulgur then put it in a bowl and sprinkle generously with enough water to moisten.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients then season with salt and pepper and knead to blend.
- Mix to a paste in food processor.
- Shape egg size pieces in thick oval patties.
- Grill on both sides until golden or cook in cast iron skillet heated very hot and lightly oiled.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!