Ham And Yellow Rice CasseroleFrom hileeboydston 7 years ago
- 1 - 10 ounce pkg. yellow rice, cooked shopping list
- 2 cups cooked ham (chopped in small chunks) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1-2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first seven ingredients well.
- spoon into greased casserole dish.
- spread cream of mushroom soup evenly over top.
- top with crushed cornflakes and sliced almonds.
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookhileeboydston Montgomery, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!