Korean beefFrom bojangles42 8 years ago
- 2-3 lbs beef round roast. Have your butcher slice it very thin, 6 to 8 pieces to the inch. You can also partially freeze the meat and hand slice it. shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 12 oz Coca cola (not diet) shopping list
- 1 c. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T sesame oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed shopping list
- 1/2 bunch green onions sliced thin shopping list
- 1 serrano or jalapeno sliced thin shopping list
- 1 teas black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teas red pepper shopping list
- 2 T honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the marinade ingredients together
- Add the beef and marinade overnight.
- Grill the beef on a hot grill. It only take a minute or so per side. Don't over cok
- This meat is very tender and make great eating all by itself. It is also good piled on a bun. Try using the marinade with chicken breasts or pork chops. Grill those too.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
The Rating5 people
Yumola. This sounds fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This sounds great. My sons MIL is Korean and she makes some delicious marinated beef ribs and some of the best egg rolls I've ever eaten.Great recipe.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I have had Korean friends make a recipe very much like this one and the beef is fantastic.... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!