Chicken Waldorf SaladFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- 2 cup cooked chicken, diced shopping list
- 2 red apples, cored and diced shopping list
- 2/3 cup celery, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chicken, apples and celery.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
- Toss with walnuts just before serving.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating1 people
I make one very similar to this with seedless red grapes, halved, and pecans instead of walnuts! Great recipe,lacrenshaw. Can't wait to try it!harley7 in Romney loved it