Grilled Tuna Steaks With Onion Dill ButterFrom dariana 9 years ago
- onion Dill butter Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed shopping list
- ============================ shopping list
- potatoes & tuna Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 pounds small new red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 2 pounds tuna steak shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white. Stir together all onion dill butter ingredients in small bowl.
- Place potatoes in center of 18-inch square heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with 1/4 cup butter mixture. Bring edges of foil up to center; tightly seal top and sides.
- Place potato bundle on grill. Grill until potatoes are fork tender (20 to 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, brush tuna steaks with remaining butter mixture. Place tuna steaks on grill during last 15 minutes of potato grilling time. Grill until fish flakes with fork (10 to 14 minutes).