Chocolate Raspberry ClafoutisFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 12 oz(23/4c) fesh raspberries shopping list
- 1Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1c whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 3 lg. eggs shopping list
- 1/2c packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3c flour shopping list
- 2Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 3 to 3i/2 oz bittersweet chocolate,coarse chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 with rack in the middle of oven. Butter 11/2 qt. shallow baking dish. Toss berries with granulated sugar and let stand 15 mins.
- Blend milk,butter,eggs,brown sugar,flour,cocoa and salt in blender until smooth. Scatter berries(with juices) evenly in baking dish,pour batter over the top.
- Bake until slightly puffed and firm to touch,about 35 mins. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chopped chocolate. Cool to warm,about 20 mins. Serve warm or room temperature.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
yum yum good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I've never encountered a clafoutis with chocolate and have to say it's a splendid addition. Way to go!borinda in SoCal loved it
Sounds absolutely divine! You got me with the chocolate and raspberry combo!juels in Clayton loved it