Stadium Salsa Breakfast BurritoFrom salsagreg 5 years ago
How to make it
- scramble 4 eggs and milk in microwave-safe bowl
- add cut up pieces of lunch meat into bowl
- microwave 2-3 minutes checking to see if cooked completely
- break up fluffy eggs into smaller pieces
- microwave hashbrowns per directions then shred with fork
- place cooked eggs, ham, hashbrowns on flour tortillas
- sprinkle on shredded cheese, Stadium Salsa and salt and pepper
- wrap it up and down it goes! Yum!
- Added bonus: after wrapping put cheese on top, microwave 20 seconds and then add additional Stadium Salsa!
The Cooksalsagreg Bowling Green, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!