Maple Chipotle Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Soak chipotles in boiling water 30 minutes then remove core, seeds and ribs.
- Purée in a blender with several tablespoons of water then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 then pierce potatoes 3 times with sharp knife.
- Bake 1 hour then remove from oven.
- When cool enough to handle scoop flesh into a medium mixing bowl.
- Heat milk, butter and maple syrup in small saucepan but do not boil.
- Add to potatoes and mash mixture together.
- Add one tablespoon chipotle purée and mix well then season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop mixture into buttered casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!