Triple Tier Chocolate PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 baked pastry shell shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate coarsely grated shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine egg whites, vinegar and cinnamon then beat on medium until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar then spread over bottom and up sides of baked pastry shell.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes then remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Heat marshmallows, milk, 1/4 cup of the whipping cream, chocolate and salt 3 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla then cool without stirring .
- Beat remaining whipping cream to soft peaks then fold into chocolate mixture.
- Chill until mixture mounds when spooned then turn into baked shell.
- Chill until firm then cover and chill to store.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!