Italian London Broil with Mushrooms and Lemon Butter AsparagusFrom mmilano 7 years ago
- 1 4Lb. Filet London Broil shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder OR 1/4 Cup Fresh white onions (cut) shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder OR 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, ground shopping list
- salt to Taste shopping list
- pepper to Taste shopping list
- 3/4 lb. asparagus shopping list
- 5-10 fresh garden mushrooms shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic shopping list
How to make it
- DO NOT Defrost meat, as this will release moisture from the marbleized fat.
- Place meat in glass or other oven safe dish.
- Season with prepared garnishes, no particular order.
- Place meat in oven at 380 degrees.
- Time will vary depending on consumer taste.
- To check meat, slice at 45 degree angle as if you were cutting a piece off. Do not cut the length of the meat, but rather the width, A.K.A. shortways.
- When finished, slice the meat at 45 degree angle to get maximum tenderness.
- During the course of the Broil, melt the butter in a deep skillet, one with a cover for steaming.
- Place the asparagus in only after the butter has melted. Do not add lemon until the asparagus has started steaming otherwise the butter will take on a right nasty consistency.
- Add the garlic and let it act on the brew.
- Cut up half of your mushrooms and throw them in after all of the asparagus ingredients have been added, as they take no longer than 5 minutes to cook through.
- When finished, dump the concoction into a serving dish, and cut up the rest of the mushrooms.
- Place them on the Broil, as the heat from the meat will soften and somewhat cook the mushrooms as you serve it.
- You are finished, Bon Apetit!
The Cookmmilano Elon, NC
The Rating4 people
Looks great! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Nice one.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Grazie suona bene non può aspettare di provare questo; che cosa servono con questo?aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!