Vegetables Stir-fryFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 1 carrots, cut into julienne strips shopping list
- 1/2 cupshiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 bundle brocolli shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl stir together broth, rice wine, sugar, cornstarch, and salt until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add vegetable and sesame oil and heat until it just begins to smoke.
- Stir-fry carrots 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, cabbage, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Add broth mixture to vegetables.
- Stir-fry vegetables an additional minute to coat. Add scallions and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating1 people
love to cook veggies this way.. nice postpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it