Asparagus Basil Pesto Pasta with Italian Sausage Seasoned WalnutsFrom karlyn255 8 years ago
- pasta shopping list
- 4 zucchinis, julienne cut shopping list
- Pesto shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus shopping list
- 1 large bunch of basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- italian sausage flavored walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups soaked and dried walnuts shopping list
- 3 t paprika shopping list
- 1/2 t garlic powder shopping list
- 1 t sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 t fennel seed shopping list
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- First lightly salt zucchini and set aside to soften.
- Second in a food processor pulse pine nuts until finely ground then add asparagus and garlic.
- Pulse some more.
- Add basil last and enough olive oil to make a nice paste and pulse until totally combined.
- Clean out food processor to start walnuts.
- Add soaked walnuts and all spices together in food processor and pulse until you get a ground texture.
- Drain any liquid off the zucchini and top with pesto and sprinkle with spiced walnuts.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
This sounds wonderful! So elegant and a lovely combo of ingredients here!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh my this sounds so yummy another I need to try!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
You are really on the roll, this sounds amazing...:(gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!