Asparagus Basil Pesto Pasta with Italian Sausage Seasoned WalnutsFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- pasta shopping list
- 4 zucchinis, julienne cut shopping list
- Pesto shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus shopping list
- 1 large bunch of basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- italian sausage flavored walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups soaked and dried walnuts shopping list
- 3 t paprika shopping list
- 1/2 t garlic powder shopping list
- 1 t sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 t fennel seed shopping list
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- First lightly salt zucchini and set aside to soften.
- Second in a food processor pulse pine nuts until finely ground then add asparagus and garlic.
- Pulse some more.
- Add basil last and enough olive oil to make a nice paste and pulse until totally combined.
- Clean out food processor to start walnuts.
- Add soaked walnuts and all spices together in food processor and pulse until you get a ground texture.
- Drain any liquid off the zucchini and top with pesto and sprinkle with spiced walnuts.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
You are really on the roll, this sounds amazing...:(gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Oh my this sounds so yummy another I need to try!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This sounds wonderful! So elegant and a lovely combo of ingredients here!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!