New York Style Gluten Free Pizza CrustFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons rapid rise yeast shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup warm milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons guar gum shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm milk. In a separate larger bowl, blend together dry ingredients. Stir in yeast mixture to dry ingredient mixture. Add oil and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Butter and flour the pizza pan (just like you grease and flour a cake pan). Pat down dough on pan - sprinkle top of dough with flour so dough doesn't stick to your hands as you are shaping pizza. Rub olive oil on top of patted out crust. Bake plain un-topped crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and add toppings.
- Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes.