Bears Baked SandwichFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb ground pork (optional….I like lots of meat in mine) shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 4 c herb Stuffing Cubes; Not Mix shopping list
- 2 ea Eggs; Lg shopping list
- 1 t Mustard; Dry shopping list
- 1/4 c Onion; Chopped, shopping list
- 1/2 c Celery; Chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz Cream Of Mushroom Soup; 1 Cn shopping list
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese; Shredded,4oz shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat. Stir in the salt.
- Arrange the stuffing cubes in a greased baking pan, 9 X 9 X 2 or 11 3/4 X 7 1/2 X 1 3/4-inches and top with the meat mixture.
- Beat the milk, eggs, soup, and mustard together and pour over the meat.
- Then sprinkle with the cheese and bake uncovered until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then cut into squares and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
Looking good Griz...... the recipe too!!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
wow what a sandwich gotta make this one real soon cant resist.the stuffing mushrooms and cheese got me cant wait .thanks great awsome post high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this one Grizz.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!