Almond Crunch Pumpkin CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds chopped shopping list
- 5 tablespoons margarine melted shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, almonds and margarine.
- Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of spring form pan then set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Blend in eggs, sour cream, pumpkin and spice then pour into crust and bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven then open door slightly leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
- For topping combine margarine, brown sugar, almonds and coconut.
- Spread over warm cheesecake then broil 6” from heat source for 2 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!