Corn Pudding with Fresh BasilFrom gardener61 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in middle.
- Butter 2 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Pulse 1/2 of the corn in a food processor or blender till coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to large bowl and stir in basil, flour, remaining corn and 1/4 t. of salt.
- Whisk milk, cream and eggs together and add to corn mixture until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 45 mins. to 1 hour until center is just set.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookgardener61 Woolwich, ME
The Rating4 people
fantastic i love this ..!!!!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My cousin used to make something so similar and it was wonderful. The addition of basil to your corn pudding bumps up the appeal.borinda in SoCal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!