Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Pancake MuffinsFrom jills_famous 5 years ago
- -1 cup of pancake mix shopping list
- -1/4 Uncooked oats shopping list
- -3/4 cup water shopping list
- -1 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- -2 Tsp peanut butter shopping list
- -Chopped into Chucks chocolate Hershey's Kisses*[optional] shopping list
- *You can pretty much use any type of milk chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- The chocolate chunk you can add in Or sprinkle on top.
- Mix well.
- Line your muffin pan with muffin liners, or just spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Bake for about 10-15 min or until light brown on top.