Honey and black pepper steakFrom topboy 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 500g steak (sirloin, rump, whatever you can afford) cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 white onion, sliced shopping list
- 300g sugar snap peas shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp finely cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a wok until hot, add a little oil and stir fry the steak, in batches, over a high heat until browned. Once browned remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- After all the steak is browned off, reheat the wok, add the remaining oil and stir fry the onion and sugar snap peas for 2-3 mins or until softened. Remove and tip onto kitchen paper.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper to the wok and place over a high heat until boiling. Reduce the heat to a simmer and simmer for 3-4 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Return steak and vegetables to the wok, increase the heat and toss for 2-3 mins until heated through.
- Serve with rice.
The Cooktopboy England, GB
The Rating4 people
Different but sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Thanks. I was looking for something like this.merlin in San Francisco loved it
great tasty recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!