Bexleys Monk Linguine with Chicken Diablo SauceFrom lisawerner 5 years ago
- 1 pound fresh linguine shopping list
- 2 ounces olive oil shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken breasts (boneless, skinless and cut in strips) shopping list
- 2 shallots. fine chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbspns Dijon mustard shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- 3 oz dry white wine shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepp to taste shopping list
- fresh parmesan reggiano shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In large stockpot, cook pasta according to usual directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over med-high heat, add olive oil and start browning chicken strips.
- When chicken is golden, add shallots. garlic, dijon and red pepper flakes.
- Deglaze pan with wine.
- Add chicken stock. Simmer a few minutes.
- Add heavy cream, lower heat and reduce sauce til thickened.
- Add fresh basil and season to taste.
- Toss with the pasta and top with fresh parmesan and chopped parsley.