Savory Cabbage With BaconFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 thick slices bacon shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 small tender leeks split rinsed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large savoy cabbage core removed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup cooked white beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in nonstick skillet over medium high heat until crisp about 3 minutes.
- Use slotted spoon to set bacon aside.
- Drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat then add garlic and leeks to skillet and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, stock, wine and beans then gently toss to combine.
- Simmer until cabbage is just beginning to wilt 3 minutes.
- Crumble bacon then toss cooked mixture with bacon, sage, chives and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!