Shrimp - Scallop TeriyakiFrom mark555 6 years ago
- shrimp - scallop Teriyaki shopping list
- 4 tsp prepared teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 3 TBS dry sherry shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 tsp powdered shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic - minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 l medium sized shrimp - shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 lb scallops rinsed shopping list
- 4TBS salad oil shopping list
- 1/4 lb fresh pea pods shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms -s sliced shopping list
- 5 green onions cut in 2 inch lengths shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
- Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
- Pour 2TBS of the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat; when hot add peas and cook, stirring rapidly, until peas are bright green.
- Add green onions, mushrooms, shrimp, and Scallops.
- Cook until Shrimp turn pink and the sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating5 people
Just keep the tv on and keep watching, I think you are walking a fine line here, only time will tell. Actually there is an area 51 that they test planes at, I don't know about flying saucers.. And I am upset with you, we had shrimp and scallops last ...moregagagrits in Irmo loved it
The ingredients sound good, thanks for the post and a high 5... Post some more like this.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
I assume you just add everything in a wok togethre with peas, right? The seasonings do sound great here, and the description sounds like a Twilight Zone episode. Keep them coming!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!