Bacon Wrapped ChickenFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 4 skinless,boneless,chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2(8oz.)pkg cream cheese ,sliced shopping list
- 4 slices bacon,pre-cooked but still bendable shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1(10.75oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1`/2c mayonnaise 1/2c milk shopping list
- 1tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Pound the chicken breasts until flat. Put a slice of cream cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives in the middle of each breast and roll up. Wrap each rolled breast with a slice ogf bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9x13" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl,combine condensed soup,mayonnaise,milk,lemon juice,pepper and salt. Mix till smooth,then pour over chicken.
- Bakre in preheated oven for 1 hour or till no longer pink and juices run clear.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
love the chives and cream cheese in this one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
OH YUM, fantastic, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds pretty good to me! High 5 from me, too!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it