Dilly Eggs Over English MuffinsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine soup, cheese, milk, onion and dill weed.
- Cook over medium heat to just beginning to bubble.
- Break an egg into sauce dish then stir egg into sauce holding side close to sauce surface.
- Repeat with remaining eggs then spoon enough sauce over egg to coat lightly.
- Cover and cook over medium heat basting with sauce until eggs are cooked.
- Serve on muffins and spoon sauce over eggs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I love dill! Grow it every year in my garden! Great recipe! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
this sounds good too cat thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!