Short Ribs Braised In Red Pepper Flakes Sauce In Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 pounds beef short ribs kosher cut shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 bottle red pepper flakes sauce shopping list
- 1 pound carrots peeled and cut diagonally shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in a slow cooker then season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Put flour in a large bowl then add ribs and toss to coat evenly.
- Shake off excess flour.
- In large sauté pan over medium high heat warm oil until nearly smoking.
- Add ribs and brown on all sides then transfer to slow cooker.
- Pour pepper flakes sauce over ribs and add carrots.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours.
- Transfer ribs and carrots to serving dish.
- Skim off any fat from sauce and discard.
- Pour some of the sauce over ribs and carrots and pass the rest at the table.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!