Spicy Almond ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 pound broiler chicken cut up and skinned shopping list
- 14 ounce red currant jelly shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Place chicken in lightly greased rectangular baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet then cook over medium heat until jelly dissolves.
- Stir occasionally then pour over chicken and cover then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.