Hoisin Pork RoastFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 boneless pork loin roast(about 3lbs(tied) shopping list
- 1 10 oz. jar hoisin sauce(about 3/4c) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic,smashed and peeled shopping list
- 2Tbs fresh ginger,grated shopping list
- 1Tbs chili paste shopping list
- 1Tbs rice wine or rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2tsp dark sesame oil shopping list
- 4tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 scallions,white and light green parts only,thin sliced on diagonal shopping list
- 1/3c cilantro,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add pork roast. In a small bowl,combine the hoisin sauce ,garlic,ginger,chili paste,rice wine,sou sauce and sesame oil. Whisk in cornstarch. Pour the sauce over the pork.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast until fork tender and a thermometer reads 160,31/2 hours on high or 8 hours on low heat. Transfer pork to platter,cover with foil and let stand 10 mins. Pour the cooking liquid into a bowl and let stand 10 mins, then skim any fat from surface.
- Slice the pork and arrange on platter. Sprinkle the scallions and cilantro on top. Serve with asian sauce on the side.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
yum ... love pork with Hoisin Sauce .. I have never cooked it in the slow cooker before... great recipe... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it