Baked Fish And ChipsFrom banker_girl24 6 years ago
- 2 large baking potatoes (about 1-1/2 lb.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 pouch Shake'n BakeExtra Crispy Original Coating Mix, divided shopping list
- 1 lb. (500 g) white fish fillets, such as haddock, halibut or cod shopping list
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in large bowl. Add Italian dressing; toss to coat. Add 1/4 cup of the coating mix; toss to coat. Arrange on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 min.
- MEANWHILE, spread remaining coating mix onto large plate. Spread tops of fish fillets evenly with half of the Miracle Whip; press, dressing-sides down, into coating mix on plate. Repeat with remaining Miracle Whip and coating mix on plate to coat remaining sides of fish fillets. Place on separate baking sheet.
- BAKE potatoes an additional 15 min. and bake fish 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and potatoes are tender.
The Cookbanker_girl24 Sedgewick, CA
The Rating5 people
Great dish, this will be supper tonight! I just happen to have some tilapia fillets ready to go.
Thanks for the recipe, Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
With the introduction of more fish into my diet - this sounds easy and delicious! Thanks so much for a great post! Gets my 5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!